French Beans With Water Chestnuts
|French beans||4 Ounce, top and tailed (100 Gram)|
|Canned water chestnuts||3 , drained and sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
1) In a pot, with boiling salted water cook the beans for about 3 minutes.
2) Pour off the water and plunge into a bowl of cold water.
3) Strain the beans.
4) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and saute the beans, stirring, for 1-€”2 minutes.
5) Mix in the water chestnuts and allow to cook for 1 minute more, tossing the vegetables continuously.
6) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
7) Garnish sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired and serve immediately.