Beef In Burgundy
|Cooking oil||30 Milliliter|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Stewing beef||750 Gram, trimmed and cubed|
|Red wine||300 Milliliter (Burgundy Type)|
|Canned tomatoes||400 Gram|
|Button mushrooms||100 Gram, cleaned|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Flour||30 Milliliter, blended with 30 milliliter spoons water|
|Chopped fresh parsley||15 Milliliter (Use A Little)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat the butter and oil.
3) Fry the onion until lightly browned.
4) Lift out the onion and drain well.
5) Saute the beef in the butter and oil until well browned all over.
6) Lift out and drain the excess butter and oil from the cooker.
7) Keep the cooker away from the heat, and add the wine and tomatoes.
8) Stir well to remove any residues from the base of the cooker, Return the meat and onion to the cooker with the mushrooms, salt and pepper and the bouquet garni.
9) Close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
10) Reduce the pressure quickly and remove the bouquet garni.
11) Return the open cooker to the heat and add the blended flour, stirring constantly.
12) Bring to the boil and simmer for 1 minute.
13) Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
14) Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve the beef.