Cold Lemon Lime Souffle
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (2 Envelopes)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Lemon||1 , grated rind (From 1 Whole Lemon)|
|Rind||1 , grated rind (From 1 Whole Lime)|
1. Beat yolks and eggs for 10 minutes in an electric mixer in medium speed.
2. Add sugar slowly and beat the mixture for 10 minutes.
3. Mix lemon juice, gelatin and lime juice in the top part of a double boiler.
4. Boil the water.
5. Reduce the heat and cook till the mixture is thick. Keep stirring so that lumps are not formed.
6. Cool the mixture.
7. Stir in 1/4 juice mixture in the egg mixture. Add to the rest of the juice and mix well.
8. Fold the whipped cream with lime rind and lemon.
9. In a 1 quarter souffle dish spoon the mixture.
10. Chill till it gets firm.
11. Serve Cold Lemon Lime Souffle chilled.