|Cooked dried lima beans||2 Pound, drained (2 Cans, 1 Pound Each)|
|Canned diced carrots||1 Pound, drained (1 Jar)|
|Thinly sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Mixed salad herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Heat and serve sausage patties||16 Ounce, quartered (2 Packages, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Stewed tomatoes||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 10-cup baking dish, combine lima beans, carrots, celery, onion and salad herbs.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, brown sausage patties, half at a time.
4. Using a slotted spoon, and keep the sausages over vegetables in baking dish. Pour all drippings from pan.
5. Put in tomatoes into pan. Cook until boiling, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Pour over vegetable-meat mixture. Do not cover.
6. Bake for 30 minutes; remove and stir lightly. Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes longer, or until bubbly and thickened slightly.
5. Dust parsley over top and serve hot.
Calories 332 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.3 mg3.4%
Sodium 580.4 mg24.2%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g41.8%
Sugars 10.6 g
Protein 21 g43%
Vitamin A 200.7% Vitamin C 23.1%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet