French Lettuce Salad
|Torn boston lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Torn endive||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Torn leaf lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Torn romaine lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, add lettuce and keep aside.
2) In a jar, add the leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, olive and vegetable oil, and vinegar.
3) Tightly cover the jar and vigorously shake for a few seconds.
4) Use as a dressing over the salad greens and gently toss.
5) Garnish with radish roses.