French Lettuce Salad
|Torn boston lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Torn endive||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Torn leaf lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Torn romaine lettuce||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, add lettuce and keep aside.
2) In a jar, add the leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, olive and vegetable oil, and vinegar.
3) Tightly cover the jar and vigorously shake for a few seconds.
4) Use as a dressing over the salad greens and gently toss.
5) Garnish with radish roses.
Calories 105 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.2%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 81.7 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 0.98 g2%
Vitamin A 75.5% Vitamin C 15%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet