Banana Crepes Flambe
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped bananas||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use About 3 Medium Bananas)|
|Toasted flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Dessert crepes||7 (Use Spicy Variety)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Creamy white frosting mix||7 3⁄20 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light rum||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take bananas and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
2) Add cinnamon and 1/4 cup coconut. Toss gently.
3) Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the prepared banana mixture into center of each crepe. Roll up nicely, leaving the ends open. Set aside.
4) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat until it turns golden brown. Remove from heat.
5) Stir in syrup and gradually add the frosting mix. Beat until mixture turns smooth.
6) Add milk and cook over low heat until mixture becomes thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
7) Take a 13- x 9- x 2 inch baking dish and pour sauce in it.
8) Place the filled crepes in sauce.
9) Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup coconut on top.
10) Take a saucepan and heat rum in it over medium flame (do not boil).
11) Ignite the rum and pour over crepes.
12) Let the flame die down and serve immediately.