Cold Game Souffle
|Minced turkey/Cold game||8 Ounce|
|Dry sherry/Port||3 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber||1⁄4 (For Garnish)|
|Watercress||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm) (For Garnish)|
|Seasoning||To Taste (As Required)|
1. Separate the egg and beat the yolks separately and the whites separately.
2. Whip the double cream until stiff peak forms.
3. In a pot heat the stock, dissolve the gelatine in cold water and add to the stock.
4. In big bowl add the minced game or turkey, stock and gelatine mixture, sherry or port and beaten egg yolks, stir it well adding the seasoning so that everything is mixed together well.
5. Leave it aside to cool down and until it becomes cold and almost set.
6. When it is about to set add the whipped cream and fold in beaten egg whites.
7. Turn the mixture into a souffle dish keep it in a fridge to set for 4-6 hours or overnight.
8. Turn it out on a plate and decorate it with cucumber and watercress.
9. Serve it cold with a crisp salad.