|Tarragon vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Place the egg, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice in the blender and blend
2) Whirl for a few seconds, while the motor is running, slowly pour in butter, blending till thick.
3) Keep warm in the top of a double boiler over hot water till ready to use.
4) You can also make ahead and gently reheat in a double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally, till smooth.
5) Serve with grilled chicken.