|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Low fat creamed cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, beat eggs to blend white and yolks.
2) Now, mix salt, pepper, cottage cheese, and pimiento.
3) In a pan, melt margarine and pour some in beaten eggs.
4) Heat the pan and pour the eggs into it. As it cooks prick a fork to let egg penetrate underneath.
5) Let the eggs set and then fold and brown it slightly.
6) Serve French omelette for a quick breakfast with juice, tea or coffee.