Cheese Sandwich Souffle
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Salad dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 (As Required For Garnishing)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Toast the bread slices on one side.
3) Top the untoasted side each bread slice with a cheese slice.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and salad dressing until light and fluffy.
5) In another bowl, beat the egg whites and salt until very stiff.
6) Fold the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
7) Mound the egg mixture on top of the cheese slices.
8) Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until puffy and brown.
9) Garnish the Cheese Sandwich Souffle with sliced tomatoes and serve hot.