|Aubergines||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Cooking oil||3 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crashed|
|Onions||8 Ounce, finely sliced|
|Courgettes||8 Ounce, sliced (Squash)|
|Green pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced finely|
|Red pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced finely|
|Tomatoes||1 Pound, skinned and sliced thickly|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a bowl, place the aubergine and dredge with salt and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2) Put the aubergine in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Drain the aubergine well.
4) In a microwavable container, put together cooking oil, garlic and onions.
5) Put the lid on and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Mix in the aubergines, courgettes and peppers, in the garlic mixture.
7) Put the lid on and cook for 5 minutes.
8) Stir in the tomatoes and basil.
9) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
10) Put the lid and cook for 10 minutes more, stirring twice while cooking.
11) Serve hot or cold as a vegetable accompanying meats, fish, salad as desired.