|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg yolks||3 , beaten|
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in butter, vinegar, mustard and salt, pepper.
2) Cook the mixture for 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Slowly, add in the egg yolks while beating for about 2 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
4) Cook the mixture for 45 seconds. Whisk the sauce in between once.
5) Cook for another 15 seconds if you feel the sauce is not thick enough. Whisk again after you are done cooking.
6) Remember not to overcook the sauce or it will start to separate.
7) Hollandaise Sauce goes best with baked fish like salmon or vegetables like asparagus.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 965 Calories from Fat 916
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g160.2%
Saturated Fat 62.5 g312.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 799.1 mg266.4%
Sodium 432.8 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.26%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 8 g16.6%
Vitamin A 69.7% Vitamin C 0.28%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet