Microwave French Bread with Garlic Spread
|French bread loaf||1 , cut in half lengthwise and crosswise|
|Soft butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic salt/Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Cut the bread in 1/2 inch slices (do not slice bread through the bottom of loaf).
2) Take a glass cup and melt (high) butter along with garlic for about 30-40 seconds.
3) Brush the slices with butter and place the halves together to reform loaf.
4) Take the center slices and move towards outside edges. Wrap the loaf in paper towel or cloth.
5) Microwave (70% medium high) for about 45-60 seconds, rotating 1/4 turn half-way through cooking.
6) Serve the bread warm and enjoy!