Spinach and Cheddar Souffle
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||6 Medium, separated|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a 2 1/2-quart souffle' dish or casserole and spray vegetable coating. Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
3) Take a large saucepan and mix together soup, spinach, cheese, onion, and marjoram. Stir and cook until cheese melts.
4) Now, take a small mixing bowl and beat egg yolks until thick. Mix some soup and then pour this mixture into the soup.
5) In a bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar together until stiff. Add the yolk mixture to the whites.
6) Then, transfer the mixture into souffle dish. For a top hat hold spoon upright about 1 inch from the side of the dish and circle mixture to make a ring 1 inch deep.
7) Bake the souffle for 55 to 60 minutes until puffy, slightly brown.
8) Serve the spinach souffle hot.
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 305.5 mg101.8%
Sodium 626.5 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 18 g35.4%
Vitamin A 151.6% Vitamin C 33.7%
Calcium 31% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet