Oven French Fries Parmesan
|Ice water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄8 Pound (1/4 Cup)|
|Onion salt/Garlic salt||To Taste|
|Paprika/Garlic salt||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash the potatoes and cut them into sticks.
2) Put them in ice water for 30 minutes and drain. Pat them dry.
3) Take the baking pans and melt butter.
4) Put the potatoes and toss them properly.
5) Spread the potatoes in a single layer.
6) Add garlic salt or onion salt and paprika.
7) Bake for 25 minutes at 450 degrees.
8) Sprinkle cheese and serve the potatoes.
Calories 206 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.9 mg8.3%
Sodium 138.8 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 5 g10.2%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 49.3%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet