|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||4 , cut in half|
|Cooked ham||8 Ounce, diced (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Drambuie||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms/Canned mushrooms, 2 cans of 4 1/2 ounce each, drained||1 Pound|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Season the chicken pieces.
3. In a baking dish, layer the ham.
4. Arrange the chicken over it.
5. Pour the Drambuie and wine over the chicken.
6. Place chicken in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
7. In the meantime, in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
8. Saute the mushrooms in butter till tender.
9. Stir in the mushroom soup. Bring to a boil.
10. Pour the sauce over the chicken after it has cooked for 30 minutes and continue to bake for another 15 minutes.
10. Serve the Drambuie Poulet with sauteed asparagus on the side.
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 177.2 mg59.1%
Sodium 732.6 mg30.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 60 g119.5%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet