|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||4 , cut in half|
|Cooked ham||8 Ounce, diced (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Drambuie||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms/Canned mushrooms, 2 cans of 4 1/2 ounce each, drained||1 Pound|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Season the chicken pieces.
3. In a baking dish, layer the ham.
4. Arrange the chicken over it.
5. Pour the Drambuie and wine over the chicken.
6. Place chicken in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
7. In the meantime, in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
8. Saute the mushrooms in butter till tender.
9. Stir in the mushroom soup. Bring to a boil.
10. Pour the sauce over the chicken after it has cooked for 30 minutes and continue to bake for another 15 minutes.
10. Serve the Drambuie Poulet with sauteed asparagus on the side.