French Fried Jerusalem Artichokes
|Jerusalem artichokes||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fine cracker crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash the artichokes and cut them into thin slices.
2) Add little salt and pepper and shake them well. Keep the tossed artichokes aside.
3) Take the eggs and beat them well.
4) Dip the tossed artichokes into the beaten egg and roll in cracker crumbs.
5) Allow them to dry for around 30 minutes.
6) Take a pan and add little oil into it.
7) Add the artichokes slices and make them brown on both sides.
8) Serve the dish hot in a serving plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 826 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 175.1 mg7.3%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.5%
Dietary Fiber 12.8 g51.4%
Sugars 66.4 g
Protein 27 g54.4%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 45.4%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 152%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet