Bearnaise Sauce With Cider Vinegar
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixer or blender combine egg yolks, onion, vinegar and wine at high speed until smooth.
3) In 1 cup glass measure melt butter (high) 1 minute.
4) Slowly pour butter into mixture and continue beating at high speed.
5) Process the ingredients until sauce is thick.
6) Serve the bearnaise sauce as a side dish with finger foods.