Bearnaise Sauce With Cider Vinegar
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixer or blender combine egg yolks, onion, vinegar and wine at high speed until smooth.
3) In 1 cup glass measure melt butter (high) 1 minute.
4) Slowly pour butter into mixture and continue beating at high speed.
5) Process the ingredients until sauce is thick.
6) Serve the bearnaise sauce as a side dish with finger foods.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1018 Calories from Fat 946
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.9%
Saturated Fat 63.5 g317.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 982.2 mg327.4%
Sodium 43.3 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 11 g21.8%
Vitamin A 73.5% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet