|Soft unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), 1 stick|
|Grand marnier curacao/Benedictine / cointreau||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take rinds of oranges and lemon and rub sugar cubes on it.
2. Combine with butter.
3. In a chafing dish put flavored butter.
4. Add 1 orange and 1 lemon juice and 1/4 cup of liqueurs.
5. Let the ingredients turn hot.
6. Add crepes, one at a time.
7. Coat the crepe with sauce and fold into triangle. Push it to side of dish.
8. Arrange the coated crepes pm the surface of dish.
9. Let it heat thoroughly.
10. Flame the crepes with brandy.
11. Serve immediately.