|Potatoes||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
|Low fat spread||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat until mixture is smooth.
5. Over a non-stick baking tray, pipe potato mixture into a rosette.
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes until edge of the rosette potato starts to brown.
7. Serve hot Duchesse Potatoes with beef or use as topping in any of your favourite dish.
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.91 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.5 mg30.8%
Sodium 212 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 55.9%
Calcium 3% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet