Fried Brie or Camembert
|Brie cheese/Camembert wheel cheese||4 Ounce|
|Flour||4 Ounce (Or As Required)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Bread crumbs||4 Ounce (Or As Required)|
1) Place the cheese on flour to coat both the sides and edges.
2) Dip the cheese in beaten egg and coat all over.
3) Next place the cheese in bread crumbs and nicely coat both the sides.
4) In a small skillet, heat butter.
5) Reduce heat to low and add the coated cheese to brown on both sides.
6) Also, brown the edges, before removing from the skillet.
7) Serve warm by cutting into little wedges along with plain crackers.
Fry the cheese slowly, so that it gets the chance to melt inside.
Leave the cheese at room temperature before cooking.
While frying, be careful not to puncture or the cheese will run.
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.2%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.3 mg32.4%
Sodium 390.3 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 13 g25.2%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.8% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet