Crab Au Gratin
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green onions||6 , chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Dried butter substitutes||4 Ounce|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned evaporated skim milk||8 Ounce|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Fresh crab meat||2 Pound|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) In a pan, heat butter substitute and saute the onion and celery till soft.
2) Mix in flour and blend well.
3) Stir in milk and take off from the heat.
4) Add egg substitute, crab meat, salt, pepper and 3/4 cup cheese and mix well.
5) Transfer to a sprayed casserole prepared.
6) When ready to serve, top with cheese and place in the oven at 350 degrees F till the cheese melts.