Herbed French Onion Soup
|Spanish onions||8 Ounce (225 Grams)|
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Water||1 Pint (575 Milliliter)|
1. Thinly slice onion.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and gently fry onions until they begin to brown.
3. In a saucepan, put together water, herbs, fried onion and stock cubes; bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Let the soup cool down and then divide into 4 equal portions.
5. Store in individual containers and freeze until served.
6. Remove a portion from freezer and defrost.
7. In a small saucepan, heat and serve piping hot French Onion Soup with garlic bread.