|Olive oil||4 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||3 Medium, unpeeled, quartered, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Eggplant||1⁄2 Medium, unpeeled, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), finely minced|
|Green peppers||1 , seeded, chopped|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 can)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large skillet, heat 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss in the zucchini, eggplant, salt and pepper.
3) While stirring frequently, cook the mixture on simmer for about 10 minutes.
4) In another skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onions, garlic and green peppers until they brown lightly.
5) Next, add in the tomato sauce and cook on simmer for about 10 minutes, while stirring often.
6) Mix in the earlier sauted mixture. Sprinkle thyme, basil and parsley. Stir well to mix.
7) Transfer the mixture into a casserole. Cover and bake for about 20 minutes or till the vegetables become soft.
8) Serve the Ratatouille warm or cold. Garnish it with lemon wedges.