Blue Brie Toasts
|Brie cheese||6 Ounce (175 gram)|
|Crustless bread slices||5 (thick)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Spread one side of each bread slice with butter and place on a baking tray (buttered side down).
4. Spoon equal quantity of prepared mixture on bread slices and spread evenly.
5. Bake in pre heated oven for 12 minutes ir till crisp.
6. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
7. Cut into triangles and serve warm. (Alternatively, cut triangles before baking).
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1337 Calories from Fat 879
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g153.5%
Saturated Fat 54.9 g274.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 277.6 mg92.5%
Sodium 2270.6 mg94.6%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 47 g93.4%
Vitamin A 42.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 42.2% Iron 25.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet