Blue Brie Toasts
|Brie cheese||6 Ounce (175 gram)|
|Crustless bread slices||5 (thick)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Spread one side of each bread slice with butter and place on a baking tray (buttered side down).
4. Spoon equal quantity of prepared mixture on bread slices and spread evenly.
5. Bake in pre heated oven for 12 minutes ir till crisp.
6. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
7. Cut into triangles and serve warm. (Alternatively, cut triangles before baking).