French Onion Soup
|Chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Defatted beef broth||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light swiss cheese||4 Ounce|
|Butter flavored cooking spray||1|
1) Use cooking spray in a saucepan.
2) Add in the onion and cook 5 to 6 minutes till lightly browned.
3) Add broth, water and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Allow to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
5) While the soup is simmering, chip up the bagel.
6) Place the bagel chips into four bowls and top with one ounce of Swiss cheese.
7) When soup is ready, add over chips and cheese.