Fried Trout Grenoble
|Trout||2 Pound (4 freshwater, each about 1/2 pound fresh or frozen)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry bread slice||1 , crumbled|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (for garnish)|
1. Clean and wash fish thoroughly. Dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle half the lemon juice over it. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle salt on trout inside and out.
4. Dredge in flour to coat evenly.
5. In a frying pan heat oil.
6. Fry trout for 5 minutes on each side until golden.
7. Drain out the fish with a slotted spoon.
8. Pour out the oil.
9. In the same frying pan melt butter.
10. Fry the trout in butter for 5 minutes on each side.
11. Drain out and transfer into preheated platter.
12. Fry breadcrumbs in better and brown.
13. Sprinkle crumbs over trout.
14. Sprinkle rest of lemon juice over it.
15. Keep drained capers over it.
16. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs.
Calories 774 Calories from Fat 483
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.7%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161.8 mg53.9%
Sodium 315.6 mg13.2%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 50 g100.7%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 42.2%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 26.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet