Chicken Liver Pate
|Chicken livers||1⁄2 Pound|
|Hard cooked eggs||2|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium fry pan heat butter.
2. Add chicken livers and cook in over medium heat for 10 minutes stirring occasionally until done.
3. Drain out liver from the vessel.
4. In a food grinder or blender chop livers and eggs in batches.
5. Beat cream cheese with a wooden spoon until fluffy.
6. Combine cheese with liver mixture.
7. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
8. Chill for several hours.
9. Serve with hot toast or crackers.