|Raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Kirsch liqueur||1 Tablespoon|
|Peaches||4 , cooked like for the fresh fruit compote|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart|
1) In the slow cooker, put all the ingredients except for the vanilla.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
3) Take off the cover and add the vanilla. Stir well.
4) Rinse and hull the raspberries.
5) In a blender, puree them on low speed, adding a little sugar at a time. Ensure that the berries are not overly sweet.
6) Add the Kirsch liqueur and stir well. Chill for several hours.
7) In a serving bowl, put the ice cream and top with the peach halves.
8) Cover with the chilled raspberry puree.
9) Serve the Peach Melba right away, while still chilled. Makes a good dessert.