Frozen Date Souffle
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Maple blended syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Drained)|
|Dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Whipped cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Soften the cream cheese.
2) Beat in the syrup, lemon juice, and banana.
3) Stir in the pecans, pineapple, and dates.
4) Fold in the whipped cream.
5) Spoon the salad into a freezer container and cover.
6) Freeze till firm.
7) Serve topped with whipped cream!