Broccoli Au Gratin
|Frozen cut broccoli||20 Ounce (2 packets of 10 ounce)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Toasted bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), buttered|
|Grated sharp cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the broccoli as per its packet instructions.
2) Drain the broccoli.
3) In a saucepan, add in the condensed cream of chicken soup. Let the soup come to a boil.
4) Add in the cooked broccoli into the soup.
5) Transfer the mixture to a casserole.
6) Sprinkle the casserole with toasted bread crumbs. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
7) Serve the Broccoli Au Gratin hot. sprinkled with extra grated cheese on top.