Broccoli Au Gratin
|Frozen cut broccoli||20 Ounce (2 packets of 10 ounce)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Toasted bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), buttered|
|Grated sharp cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the broccoli as per its packet instructions.
2) Drain the broccoli.
3) In a saucepan, add in the condensed cream of chicken soup. Let the soup come to a boil.
4) Add in the cooked broccoli into the soup.
5) Transfer the mixture to a casserole.
6) Sprinkle the casserole with toasted bread crumbs. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
7) Serve the Broccoli Au Gratin hot. sprinkled with extra grated cheese on top.
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.6 mg5.2%
Sodium 436.9 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 62.5%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet