|Raw oysters||16 Ounce|
|2% low fat milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Liquid butter substitute||4 Ounce|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Drain the oysters, keeping aside 1 cup of the liquid.
2) Cut the oysters into small pieces.
3) In a saucepan, add the oyster liquid and the cut oysters and scald.
4) Take off the stove.
5) In a Pyrex dish, add scald milks, onion, celery, parsley and bay leaf in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
6) Add in liquid butter substitute.
7) Blend flour, salt and Tabasco sauce with a small amount of oyster liquid till smooth.
8) Gently stir into the larger quantity of oysters and liquid, discarding the bay leaf.
9) Heat to serving temperature.
10) Garnish with chopped green onion.