|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Canned condensed beef consomme||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Ripe olives||4 , pitted, sliced|
|Canned liver pate||454 Gram (1 can)|
|Canned deviled ham||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Grated onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Melba toast rounds||24|
1. In a small saucepan, heat gelatin, until it dissolves. Remove from heat and add water.
2. Arrange each olive slice in tiny muffin -pan cups. Add a spoon of this gelatin mixture into each cup and chill for about 10 minutes until it becomes sticky-firm.
3. In a bowl - combine liver pate with cream cheese, deviled ham, grated onion, and ¼ of gelatin mixture. Spoon 1 tbsp of this mixture over sticky firm layer of gelatin in each cup and chill until the mixture turns sticky -firm.
4. Pour the remaining mixture over each gelatin mixture and chill for several hours until it turns firm.
5. Loosen each mold with knife before serving and dunk each pan in hot water. Cover the cups with cookie sheet and turn each mound upside down until it comes off the pan.
6. Serve each mound on Melba toast.