French Hunter's Dinner
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, cooked and drained (1 packet)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||1 Quart, drained (1 can)|
|Frozen lima beans||24 Ounce (2 packets, 12 oz)|
|Chili sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon||2 Pound, diced|
|Cooked ham||2 Pound, diced|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (for greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease 2 casseroles with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized skillet, saute bacon and ham till evenly browned.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients along with ham and bacon. Mix well.
5. Transfer mixture evenly in both greased casseroles and bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes or till sauce thickens.
6. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
7. Serve warm.