French Dip Sandwich
|Beef roast slice||16 (Ember Classic)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Beef bouillon cubes||4|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water, cubes and beef. Mix well and cook on a medium flame till well heated, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add soy sauce, onions and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and keep aside.
3. Transfer cooked sauce into a sauce boat and keep aside.
4. On a bread roll, place 2 beef slices. Follow same procedure for remaining rolls.
5. Arrange on a platter and serve with sauce.