1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6.
2. Dust a baking tray with flour and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, add in the water and butter and melt on medium heat.
4. Turn off the stove and add in the flour in small batches. Mix well.
5. Stir in the one egg at a time to the flour mixture and combine thoroughly.
6. Add in the salt and mix well.
7. Pour the batter into a piping bag. Squeeze the batter into the prepared baking tray and make parallel lines.
8. Bake in oven for 30 – 40 minutes.
9. Meanwhile make sauce – in a saucepan, add in the water and sugar. Boil for 45 minutes on low heat.
10. Take off the saucepan from the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
11. Add in the butter and chocolate into the sugar syrup and mix well.
12. In a large bowl, add in the cream and whip well.
13. Take out the éclairs from the oven and let it cool over the cooling rack.
14. Fill the éclairs with whipped cream and top with chocolate sauce.
15. Serve Éclairs to the kids along with cookies.