Parmesan Cheese Souffle
|Egg yolks||1 1⁄2|
|Parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350° F.
2. Grease a fireproof dish, 1 1/2 pint size.
3. Prepare panada with butter, flour and milk.
4. Mix salt and pepper to it. Let it cool slightly.
5. In a bowl beat egg yolks.
6. Mix cheese. Reserve some cheese for garnishing.
7. Adjust seasoning.
8. Beat egg whites until stiff.
9. Fold gently into the mixture.
10. Transfer into a greased dish.
11. Sprinkle remaining grated cheese over it.
12. Bake in the middle of oven for 15-20 mins.
13. Serve immediately.