Coquille St. Jacques
|Scallops||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced (2 Cups)|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry white wine/Chablis||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), buttered|
1. In a saucepan cook the scallops over low heat in water for 10 minutes. Once they are cooked, drain the water well.
2. In another saucepan add butter and cook green onions and mushrooms in it, till it gets tender.
3. Add wine, scallops, parsley and wine into the mixture.
4. Heat the mixture and keep stirring occasionally so that it gets cooked well.
5. Spoon the ready mixture into 6 dishes.
6. Sprinkle crumbs as its topping.
7. Place these dishes under the broiler till they turn light brown in color.
8. Serve Coquille St. Jacques with cheese.