|Chicken breasts||2 1⁄2 Pound, split, skinned and boned|
|Swiss cheese slice||4 Ounce (3 Slices)|
|Ham slice||4 Ounce, boiled and cut into halves (3 Slices)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Light cream/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
1. Use a knife and flatten the chicken breasts.
2. Top each chicken breast with 1/2 cheese and ham. Fasten the chicken breasts with toothpicks.
3. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken-side down.
4. Add soup and milk. Keep stirring to mix well.
5. Cover and cook the ingredients over low heat till they get tender.
6. Stir to mix well.
7. Serve cordon bleu garnished with parsley.