Seafood Souffle Pie
|Pie crust mix||8 Ounce (1 Stick)|
|Lime gelatin||6 Ounce (2 Packages Of 3 Ounce Each)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked shrimp||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Avocado||2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled and diced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1) Prepare and bake a one 9-inch pastry shell as per package instructions.
2) Now, in a pan add gelatin and salt in 2 cups boiling water.
3) Mix it together 1 cup cold water, mayonnaise, and lemon juice and beat until smooth. Chill until almost set.
4) Now, whip the mixture until fluffy. Then, add shrimp, avocado, celery, and onion.
5) Let the mixture chill until it forms molds when spooned. Pour this mixture into the baked pastry shell and chill until firm, about 4 to 5 hours.
6) Serve seafood soufflÃ© pie as it is or garnish it with whole, cooked shrimp.
Makes 6 servings.
Calories 727 Calories from Fat 465
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.2%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.7 mg28.2%
Sodium 836.4 mg34.8%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.5%
Sugars 26.4 g
Protein 13 g26.6%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 19.4%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet