Mock Bearnaise Sauce
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||1 , lightly beaten|
|Vinegar essence||2 Tablespoon (According To Taste)|
1) In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch and oil.
2) Pour in broth and combine.
3) Place over medium heat, by frequent stirring until the mixture thickens.
4) Remove the saucepan from heat.
5) In a bowl, beat egg yolk and add a small amount of sauce to mix in.
6) Gradually pour in egg mixture into the sauce.
7) Place the saucepan on low heat, by frequent stirring for 1 minute.
8) Remove from heat and add the Vinegar Essence.
9) Use the sauce to prepare related cuisines.