Bearnaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
|Water/Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Thin onion slices||1|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (No Stems)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Preferably Blender-Made)|
1. In a saucepan, mix together water or wine, tarragon vinegar, onion, parsley and salt.
2. Add butter or margarine; heat until it melts.
3. In a blender jar with grating blades, process egg yolks for 10 seconds.
4. While the blender is still running; gradually pour the hot liquids into it and pulse for 15 seconds.
5. Into a heavy saucepan; pour the mixture and cook with constant stirring until sauce thickens.
6. Remove pan from heat and stir in mayonnaise.
7. Serve Bearnaise Sauce with burgers, roasts, steaks or just about anything.