French Fried Shrimp
|Shrimp in shells||2 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
1) Defrost frozen shrimp.
2) Mix together flour, sugar, egg, salad oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 cup ice water and beat together.
3) Now, shell the shrimp but leave last section and tail intact. Remove the vein.
4) Butterfly shrimp by cutting almost through at center back without severing tail end. And dry it.
5) Now, dip the shrimp into the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
6) Serve the French fried shrimp with cocktail or seafood sauce.
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.7%
Saturated Fat 0.94 g4.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 318.1 mg106%
Sodium 283 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 41 g81.4%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 31.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet