French Fried Shrimp
|Shrimp in shells||2 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
1) Defrost frozen shrimp.
2) Mix together flour, sugar, egg, salad oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 cup ice water and beat together.
3) Now, shell the shrimp but leave last section and tail intact. Remove the vein.
4) Butterfly shrimp by cutting almost through at center back without severing tail end. And dry it.
5) Now, dip the shrimp into the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
6) Serve the French fried shrimp with cocktail or seafood sauce.