Barry makes a very simple chocolate lovers souffle!
1⁄2 Teaspoon (For greasing)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the small ramekin with butter and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk egg white until it forms a stiff peak. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, whisk together egg yolk and sugar. Set aside.
5. In a small bowl, place chocolate and microwave until melted.
6. Pour the chocolate into the yolk mixture and stir well.
7. Into the chocolate bowl, pour in the single cream and stir well. Set aside.
8. Add in egg white into the yolk/chocolate mixture in small batches and fold. Repeat the process until egg white is fully incorporated.
9. Pour the mixture into the prepared ramekin and place on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
10. Take out the soufflé from the oven and make hole in the center. Pour in the cream mixture.