Fondue Bourguignonne With Cream Of Celery Soup
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mignon filet/Sirloin steak||2 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Trim off excess fat, cut meat into cubes which measure ¾ inches.
2. Chill meat atleast half an hour before serving.
3. Take fondue sauce-pot and half fill it with oil and heat it until it starts bubbling.
4. Spike the meat with fondue forks.
5. Cook the meat until right composition and transfer it to serving plate.
6. Serve the fondue Bourguignonne with variety of sauces like Worcestershire sauce, tartar sauce and Bearnaise sauce.
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.5%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.4 mg25.5%
Sodium 204.1 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 23 g45.1%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.7% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet