Sugar- 1 cup
Heavy Whipping Cream- 1-1/2 cups
Lemon Juice- 3 lemons
Pie Shell- 9 inches
1) In a clean bowl, beat eggs until foamy and light lemon in colour.
2) Fold in sugar and cream in the beaten eggs.
3) Add in lemon juice and mix well.
4) Spoon the egg mixture into pie shell.
5) Bake in the moderate (375°F) oven for 15 minutes or until the egg custard is set.
6) Allow the pie to cool and put in refrigerator until chilled.
7) Slice the pie into 6 wedges.
8) Serve cold with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.