Bread slice-1, crumbled
Green peppercorns-1/2 teaspoon
Fresh chives-2 teaspoons, chopped
Fresh cilantro-1 teaspoon, chopped
Gruyere cheese-1 tablespoon, shredded
1) Steam and cook the mussels until opaque.
2) Steam mussels for 6 to 8 minutes, discarding any that fail to open.
3) Grease two graintee dishes with butter and divide the mussels equally in them.
4) Take a small pan and melt butter in it. Brown bread crumbs and shallots in it.
5) Now, add peppercorns and herbs. Mix it well.
6) Spread this mixture on mussels. Sprinkle cheese and broil until hot and browned.
7) Serve mussels graintee hot.