Poached salmon - 1 cup, flaked
Milk - 2 tablespoons [2X20 ml spoons]
Lard - 2 tablespoons [2 X 20 ml spoons]
Eggs - 2
Lemon juice - as required
Parsley - 1 teaspoon [1X 5 ml spoons], chopped
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
1) Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a pie dish and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, add lard and milk.
4) Place the saucepan over heat and bring to a boil.
5) Add the potatoes and beat until completely heated.
6) In two bowls, separate the eggs.
7) Add the egg yolk part to the potatoes.
8) Fold in fish, parsley, salt, pepper, and squeeze of lemon juice.
9) Beat the egg whites to stiff.
10) Lightly fold into the mixture.
11) Pour the mixture in the greased pie dish or mould.
12) Place inside oven to bake until well risen and golden brown.
13) Serve the soufflÃ© by garnishing with parsley.