Lemon Cream Souffle
|Neufchatel cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1/2 Package)|
|Lemon low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon, sifted and powdered|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), freshly squeezed|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon, rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1) Take a big bowl and combine the Neufchatel cheese, lemon low-fat yogurt and sugar.
2) Add lemon juice and mix them well.
3) Take a saucepan filled with water. Put the gelatin into the water and cook on low heat till the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Add the gelatin to cheese mixture and beat them.
5) Take the egg whites and beat them.
6) Now, fold the egg whites and lemon rind into the cheese mixture.
7) Pour the mixture into 4 individual dessert dishes. Keep them in the freezer until completely set.
8) Serve the souffles cold.
Calories 224 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.6 mg14.5%
Sodium 238.3 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.77%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 10 g20.9%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 14.8%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 0.84%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet