Duchess Potato Mixture
|Potato||1 Pound, cooked|
|Hot milk||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°-425°F.
2. Rub hot potato through a sieve.
3. In a saucepan melt butter.
4. Mix beaten egg yolks and hot milk. Beat well to combine.
5. Spoon into a forcing bag with a star vegetable forcer.
6. Pipe in piles on a greased baking sheet.
7. Let it cool and brush over with egg and water glaze when cool.
8. Rinse out basin in which the eggs were beaten to provide the glaze.
9. Bake in the top third of an oven until brown and crisp on the edges.
10. Serve hot.
Calories 131 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.4 mg28.8%
Sodium 786 mg32.8%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 29.8%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet