Duchess Potato Mixture
|Potato||1 Pound, cooked|
|Hot milk||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°-425°F.
2. Rub hot potato through a sieve.
3. In a saucepan melt butter.
4. Mix beaten egg yolks and hot milk. Beat well to combine.
5. Spoon into a forcing bag with a star vegetable forcer.
6. Pipe in piles on a greased baking sheet.
7. Let it cool and brush over with egg and water glaze when cool.
8. Rinse out basin in which the eggs were beaten to provide the glaze.
9. Bake in the top third of an oven until brown and crisp on the edges.
10. Serve hot.